Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas and a little update!


Gaius Sempronius, posing proudly for the camera.

Merry Christmas one and all from the frontier province of Lindum Colonia! I hope you all have a wonderful time over the next few days and I wish you all a very happy and productive new year.

I know progress has been a little slow of late but I've been cleaning up and prepping all the remaining units of my Roman army so I can just get right on with painting (no excuses now!). If anyone would kindly offer to paint 5 horses for me, please get in touch!

In the next week or so, expect some photos of the army in its entirety, primed and ready to be painted plus some photos of the finished command stands for two of my generals; Quintus Pompeius Falco and Quintus Caecilius Metellus Celer. Expect to see another unit of legionaries lead by ex-gladiator trainer Lucius Murena (he's a brute) in the next few weeks too.

Consul.

1 comment:

Andrey said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !