Current projects - this is the year of the ancients!
- Cesarian Romans (should finish my first 1000 WAB points by April)
Projects on hold - these are projects I have some figures for but am currently not working on
- American War of Independence (don't 'dip' very well so will have to reevaluate my painting method)
- WWII 1944 (got enough troops for Regiment of Brit Paras - camo is scary!)
- Very British Civil War (painted half the miniatures for this so may take this up again soon)
- Crusades (didn't like the variety in shields or figures so may give this up altogether)
- Persian (to fight all my Greeks)
- English Civil War (to fight some smaller scale skirmish battles)
- Dark Ages (Arthurian to Viking invasion)
I hope to have made considerable progress on my current projects by the end of the year and have at least two 1000 point, game-able armies available to play at game at Christmas (hopefully will have had a chance to work on some terrain too). I really need to sort these into short and longer term projects and then I can allocate my time a lot better.
If you didn't already know, I do a blog solely for the progress of my Greeks which you can find here. This will get updated much more frequently after Easter.