Saturday 7 January 2012

Selling and getting out

Hello all! Apologies for the lack of updates but the reality is, I haven't done anything in the hobby for over a year. I've not really had the time or space to keep getting men out to paint. I've had so much on this year with my last year at University and job hunting. Additionally, I simply can't afford to keep on with the hobby. I have hundreds if not thousands of pounds worth of hobby materials that I ideally need to sell to keep living.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, please get in touch. I have a variety of periods from ancients to moderns including a vast amount of American Revolution figures which need shifting. I also have a number of model buildings which would be for sale. Drop me a comment if you're interested.

I'll try and post more of a inventory list and price structure soon but it will be very reasonable.

Thanks!

Eddie.

4 comments:

Secundus said...

Oh No that is really sad news, I hope it all goes well this year. I would keep your best/favourite stuff, you can always come back to it when this sort themselves out. Simon

The Extraordinarii said...

sad to see ya go mate, good luck with whatever you choose to do

Monty said...

Sorry to hear your news, but as Secundus suggests - I would try and keep a nucleus of your hobby in 'cold storage' - I stopped gaming in 1997 and didn't return until 2009, using a lot of my original paints and kits; they had been packed away and near forgotten due to life events (career moves, relocation, divorce, etc)before I bounced back into it ;) You will reorganise and I'm sure and come back to the hobby, to whatever depth that may be. Good luck in the meantime. Monty

Pierre said...

There are props and items that World of Warcraft players need on FFWOW. If you lack equipment in the game, you can click on the link to buy.