Sunday 2 January 2011

Possible blog title change?

Hello all, I'd like to start by wishing you all a very happy new year but I need your help. I'm considering closing my Model Macedonian Army blog and merging it with this one (the more popular of the two) to create an ancients blog, just to keep it simpler. I've been getting back into ancients in recent weeks so hopefully you should see some more posts on this site relating to my Roman and various Greek-era armies.

This is where you come in. I'd like to hear your suggestions for names for the new site. If you have an idea or suggestion, please leave a comment below. I'll run a poll when I have a few suggestions.

My Black Powder blog which includes gunpowder-based periods e.g. ECW, AWI, Moderns etc, will still run as usual.

2 comments:

10th model paper said...


AP State Board Syllabus Class 6 TextBooks PDF – Download Class 6 Andhra Pradesh Board School Books in PDF To kick start the exam preparation, one thing students should have with them is textbook or notes or study materials.AP 6th Class e-Books Books will help you more at the time of your exam preparation. One AP SCERT Book covers many of the exam resources like the latest AP state syllabus, Andhra Pradesh Board Model Question Papers, exam pattern, exemplar solutions, and review question list.

10th model paper said...


Bihar board of education is also called by the name Bihar education department or the Bihar School Examination Board. The Bihar board of education is the main education board of the state, which is responsible for conducting the Classes 10 or Matric and 12 board exams or Inter exams, every year. BSEB 9th Class Syllabus 2021 The Bihar School Examination Board was established in the year 1952, for prescribing a course of studies and for carrying out other necessary objects.